Sunday, June 25, 2017

Renamed my blog + Ocean Nail Art

Hey everyone! I am really sorry for not updating my blog in a while. If you are a previous follower of my blog, you may have noticed a change in my blog's name. Yes, I have decided to change it to "The Nailartopus". Wabbit-bunny was a cute name but it just didn't capture my blog's content. I wanted my blog's name to already say what my blog is about which is nail art (not octopus, okay?). 

I initially wanted to buy new plates so I would have something new to use now that I've changed my blog's name. However, as I was fixing my nail plates, I was surprised that I still had a lot of unused designs and unused plates. I was able to convince myself to not buy any plates for now. 

For this nail art, I wanted it to be related to my new blog name. I only have one octopus image but I didn't like it so I decided to go for an ocean nail art. I used MoYou London Sailor 03.

For my base, I used Nailtek Foundation II and two coats of piCture pOlish Marine. I then stamped it twice with an image from MoYou London Sailor 03. Stamping polishes used were Nature Republic Blue and Gray polishes. Finished this nail art it with Seche Vite top coat. 



That's it for this nail art. Hope to see you on my next post!

Thanks for reading!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. It really brightens my day when I read them. Please don't put links in your comments unless it's related to the post. If you want me to visit your blog, you can send me an e-mail or you can tweet me. :)